More Hydro Dioxide, More Life #1

05.14


     Water. Or we used to say H2O which is means hydrogen dioxide. Everyone needs water to stay alive. We can survive without food, but we can’t live without water. Of course we can get and drink water easily right now, but is it clean? Is it hygienic? How much we spend for buying water every day? Certainly, we need fresh and clean water to drink for our health body. But, we pretty sure it’s getting harder to find clean water for our daily drink supply. We must buy in the store. Why can’t we drink water directly from the taps? It’s water, isn’t it? But, sometimes we see in movies, people drink water directly from the taps but how we know it’s hygienic? We never know because they only think about the freshness 
and the price. It’s free.


    

You Might Also Like

12 komentar

  1. I think maybe foreigners's water from the tap is clean. Because some of them use service water company so their water can be drank directly. Maybe some are not.

    BalasHapus
  2. In my opinion, We drink water directly from the taps it isn't hygyenic. But if you wanna make the water more hygyenic, you can boil the water hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. Overseas water is different from Indonesian water hahaha. Even the water in here is cheap, it's not always clean I think.

    BalasHapus
  4. I heard a one of biggest water supplier company in Indonesia helped people in struggle to get a mineral water in some remote area

    BalasHapus
  5. After I read this, I realise that I'm lucky because I can get water easily. I will try my best to not waste water from now.

    BalasHapus
  6. it is true. Some of Indonesian citizen, hard to get water. We can say it's because human doing. But sometimes, the environment already like that, which is dry and so on. So, it is hard to get water.

    BalasHapus
  7. Thanks for the article! I think we are so lucky that we can get water easily. I will try to save water from now on :)

    BalasHapus
  8. Well, it's true that we should save water. But, dry toilet? I know that human's excrement are "clean". But indonesian are still not used to it.

    BalasHapus
  9. great article! i'm a big fan of water:)

    BalasHapus
  10. In some area is hard to get clean water. I wish there might be solutions for this problem in the near future.

    BalasHapus
  11. Thank God that we can still drink hygienic water everyday.

    BalasHapus

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images