More Hydro Dioxide, More Life #5

03.00

The government has solved the problem (mostly) and now it’s time for us? What will we do to help them? I don’t think we will go somewhere which are have drought problem. Actually, have you gone to the supermarket and sometimes there is a stand and some employees which are want to talk to us about world crisis? My suggestion, have your little time to talk with them. Perhaps they will give you some ways to help people out there. I’m not only talk about drought, but all the world crisis. They will ask you for charity by your ATM, and maybe you only spent Rp 2000 per day and you already helping people out there. That’s easy and cheap, isn’t it? Why don’t we do that? Why I know this thing so well? Because exactly a month ago, when I went to the supermarket, a woman offered me for charity and transferred my money to UNICEF. Like people said, 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images