Weekly Reflection

09.12

Have you addicted to something that you can't live without it? How about tv series? Does anyone of you addicted with those things? Yes I do. One of my favorite serial is Empire.


It talks about first billionaire hip hop family and the complex relation inside the whole family is really interesting. When I saw it for the first time, I didn't expect that I will addicted with the pot, especially for the music.They are so beautiful and sometimes they make collaboration with famous singer like Alicia Keys. That's so fascinating, isn't it? For your information, Empire tv series already released
3 seasons and the third one is the most unexpected and it makes viewers really surprised. For all of you who really loves drama, I mean American drama, you'd better see that tv series.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images