Weekly Reflection

07.01

Honestly, I have no idea what would I write for this section. This week I wrote scramble theme. I just read from CNN, ABCnews to digging some world unique issues.


These Sweden football shirt are my favorite topic. It was so unique and motivational. I think these idea was the 1st one in this world. And my favorite quote is "I'm not bossy. I'm the boss." That was spectacular and I'm totally love it! I already posted it on my previous blog.

And the last one is every women favorite. Yes! Our beloved Mr. Trudeau in Canada. 

But, unfortunetely girls, he already had a gorgeous wife and 2 handsome sons and a beautiful daughter. But, the most important is that charm. Even he's getting older, he still has that charm !

I hope yall always enjoy my blogs. Read me daily, good readers!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images