Weekly Reflection

08.48

So, here we are again! This is my first weekly reflection. I will tell you about my first week become a blogger. 

On my first day, I already have a topic for my blog. It was about food crisis in the world. When I wrote 1 line, it said “People can’t live without food”. And suddenly I remember what my Senior High School teacher said that people can survive without food, but they can’t live without water. So, I used water as my topic instead. I used my teacher’s lesson as my first paragraph.
On Tuesday, there was nothing special. I just typed some lines on my blog account and suddenly I accepted a notification from my friend, Nawa. She said she got her second title of her blog from me! How it could be? So, on that day I brought a cereal as my breakfast at the campus. So, that’s it! She wrote her second blog about cereal!
Wednesday, my favorite day. Nothing special as always. Until, one of my friends, Hansel, asked me, Mily and Helen to have some snacks on him! Let’s say, who will regret free snacks after we have quite busy day! And we chatted all the time and we ate a Dark Chocolate Ice Cream. And same as the previous day, someone, Helen made Chocolate as her thirth blog.
Thursday, it was the day when we supposed to day-off but we had to join the SAC event. It was fun, we were playing twister. It’s a game about played your feet and hands. Besides, we had to make a sentence to keep playing. And then I went home with Helen, and suddenly we want a fried banana cheese, so we went to a snack stand near my house. I ordered a matcha topping and she ordered a lemon one. Before we went home, she said she would have matcha as her fourth topic. I don’t know for sure but I’m quite happy if she did.
It’s Friday for free-day but I’m pretty sure we don’t have a free-day today. Yes, we have many assignments to do today but thank God, it’s done. When I wrote about this weekly reflection, I was little bit confused about the title. So, to avoid that confusions, I ate pizza. Yeah, sometimes food will solve your problem. Literally. And finally, here I am. I had just finished my weekly reflection! Thank you!


You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Cereal, Dark Chocolate Ice Cream, Fried Banana Cheese and Pizza. Hmm, seems like you really enjoy eating wkwkwk.

    BalasHapus

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images