Weekly Reflection

08.00

Everything’s normal. Nothing is special. How about my 3rd week being a blogger? Well…


Sooner or later you will kinda boring. Do the same thing every day and you’ll have no motivation at all. So, how do I get the inspiration for my blog topics? Actually, because of this blog assessment, I read the world news from CNN, especially for U.S. politic. I think it’s so interesting and intents. Sometimes it’s funny, sometimes it doesn’t make sense but that’s news overall. As a good reader, you have to be clever to separate which one is true, which one is not.


Why I wrote about political into my blog? Well, honestly it’s such a heavy materials. If you want to put a topic to your blog, you have to read it first and make sure it’s relevant to share with or not. And I think I will start the political news regularly for the next week, even it’s quite challenging for me, but I’ll do that. There’s always the first time for everything, isn’t it?

That’s all my weekly reflection, I hope you all the readers still enjoying my blogs. Sayonara! 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images