Weekly Reflection

23.49

Actually, being a blogger isn't easy. Sometimes you have some motivation to publish your blog every single day. And honestly, it's quite hard to find recently, for me. There's nothing special this weekend. Like the previous week, what I wrote was what I did and some of them was about food.


Perhaps this week I did somethin different, like I chose one of the nightlife in Indonesia as my blog title. Why I chose that? On Thursday, I went to my friend's house. I was wondering why the road was so crowded. After I went further, I saw a sign that the road was closed cause a event. But I have to go there because my friend's house is over there. And I was quite surprised there was a Night Market and I hadn't gone there for many years. So, I decided to went there after I met my friends.

How about Sharks? Where did I find the motivation?
Well, Actually I wanted to write about Whales dead in the New Zealand coast, but It was too jumped from my previous topic, so I chose Sharks rather than Whales.

That's how my inspiration came for this week blogs. Have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images